Thursday, March 20, 2008

San Francisco

Oh my gosh, I LOVED San Francisco! We went up there three weeks ago, sorta as a little family getaway, and we had a blast. I've been to some "big cities" (okay maybe Miami was the biggest) but wow it wasn't at all what I expected. I felt like I was in a mini Manhattan. The hustle and bustle of the streets, cable cars and just the general atmosphere was so exciting (not to mention the shopping was great!). The kids loved it too. Logan couldn't get enough of the cable cars. And the city really wore Brooklyn out because she slept in her stroller everyday, which she never ever does. Rick and I ate at this amazing little Thai restaurant, the food was AMAZING! I can't wait to go back in August with Sarah, just girls of course!

3 comments:

Letti said...

It sounds like you had a nice vacation. I am glad that Brooklyn was so good for you too that always makes things easier.

Anonymous said...

I really want to go up there. I have not been there since I was like 12.

Ms. LOL said...

Ohhh D. and I went there for my birthday last year, we stayed right by Chinatown. I love it there too :)