Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Photobucket

Last night I was putting the kids to bed and Brooklyn climbed in bed with Logan, I asked he if she wanted to sleep with brother and she pulled the covers up to her chin and said "nigh nigh" It was so cute. then she cuddled with him. I finally told Logan that sleeping with Brooklyn is no fun because she likes to kick and pull hair. She's totally obsessed with hair and waking up to hair pulling is no fun. He agreed. Then told me if she slept with him "My head would fall off the bed"

4 comments:

Letti said...

Very cute. I love the way she is looking at him.

PS April what code are you pasting from photobucket? The way I post pictures is I click the picture icon when I am doing a post and then I copy the direct link code and paste it in the URL box. Let me know if this helps.

Anonymous said...

Riley Taylor pulls up a chair and climbs into Jakob's bed, they watch a movie in bed before lights out. She loves him so much. It is wonderful to see how the little sis looks up to her older brother!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! I love what little sayings come out of our kids. I love those moments as a mom.

Marilyn said...

Logan is so funny, I just love it.