Wednesday, March 26, 2008

ANGELS FAN!?!?

Photobucket
Okay Bobby and Tif gave Logan this shirt for his b-day last year and he's wanted to wear it a lot lately. We're DODGER fans here! And a little Padres too (I still feel the love for San Diego) But Angels NO WAY JOSE! So we're out shopping last night and I'm buying a Dodger's hat to wear opening day (I'm so excited we're going) and Logan says he wants an Angels hat, that he LOVES the Angels and he "Definitely has to have that Angel's hat" So Rick bought it for him (I know you can tell Tad to call him and give him a hard time, Amelia) Today he dresses himself and this is how he comes downstairs. Then I took a picture and told him that I would send it to Carys. So this is for all the Angel fans we know and for that special little Texas Bowler, Carys, Logan's girlfriend! Ha ha

6 comments:

Amelia said...

I'M GOING TO KILL YOUR COMPUTER :)! haha....can't see the picture :(

apee said...

I can! I posted it on photobucket? agh!!!

Letti said...

Logan knows who the best team is! Go Angels!

Anonymous said...

Yes, go Angels. He knows whats right! Yeah Logan!

Amelia said...

love it!! i can see it now :) carys is happy that their relationship is going in the right direction given that she's an angels fan :) haha

apee said...

Yes well we know that the man is the one who has to conform!