Friday, March 28, 2008

No place I'd Rather Live in Spring time! *Edited to add In our price range!



Although the Inland Empire is not my favorite place I've ever lived, I have to say I love it here in the spring! Our backyard is basically orange groves (protected by the city how lucky is that?) and the smell that radiates from the blossoms is amazing! I live for this smell each year. It starts around mid March and lasts through April. It's the most beautiful natural smell in the world! I wouldn't want to live anywhere else this time of year. But I have to say, come to my house in January and you'll never want to return because when they fertilize the groves, well not such a pretty smell. But I swear it's worth the wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is by far one of the best time to live in in your area. That is one of my favorite smells too! Wish G.T still smelled like that. Some areas still do. I think. ???

Marilyn said...

You so funny.
I love you.