Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter

We had a great Easter and I have a ton of pictures I would like to post, but I have a few issues that I can't figure out. So when I do I swear my blog will be cool like everyone else. So back to Easter. I just cooked a nice dinner, homemade scalloped potatoes, chicken with roasted red peppers and asparagus. It was really good. And I'm getting pretty good at this entertaining stuff. I do have a big mess to clean but hey we had so much fun. The kids loved hunting eggs and were really pleased with what the Easter Bunny brought. Although one of the first things Logan said was "Ahh man I didn't want that monster truck I wanted T-Rex one!" he he

Coloring Eggs
Photobucket

4 comments:

Amelia said...

Happy Easter!! Can't wait to see pictures!! Miss you guys!

Letti said...

Happy Easter April. I can't wait to see your pictures. Your dinner sounds so good. I can't wait until pictionary at your house...lol

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter. Sounds like you had a good day.

The Norris Family said...

Happy Easter....I don't know what i was thinking. We didn't decorate any real eggs! I'll definitely do it next year. Looks like you guys had fun and next time you make that for dinner i hope you invite us over!! it sounds delicious!