Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Today's Appointment

Well it went pretty well all things considered. They had to do some extra x-rays on my left side because it didn't seems to be "working" right. That is my bladder was not cooperating not the x-ray machine. SO I guess I just wait till my next appointment August 12th to get any real answers or solutions. I kinda think that the problem they were having getting the picture is the real problem, but at least I'm on the road to answers. I'll keep ya posted of course. And for those who called, sorry I haven't gotten back, but my mom was with me and we had breakfast and after that Rick and I were busy all day getting ready to go camping this weekend. I'll call you soon!

2 comments:

Letti said...

Thanks for the update. I hope that they can figure this out for you.

Jessica said...

Good luck finding an answer!