Monday, July 14, 2008

Soccer boy



In hopes of getting Logan excited to play soccer this year, we went out and got him is shin guards and cleats. He was actually really excited to wear them. We went outside and kicked the ball around and guess what? He's really good. He can dribble the ball and kick it into thew goal and he can even get past me! He even got the ball from me once. So even though he says he doesn't want to play I think when he gets his uniform he'll be happy. By the way, the shirt he's wearing in the picture is Rick's when he was 4. It says "Grand Terrace Christian Soccer Club"

2 comments:

Letti said...

He is going to have lots of fun this year. I hope that you are able to get on Cody's team.

Amelia said...

How cute! I can't believe that's Rick old shirt...
Go Logan!! Glad he's warming up to the idea of soccer!! haha