Tuesday, July 29, 2008

{Check out this adorable doll}



Ever since I've had a girl it's been so much fun to get dolls again. I feel like a little girl every time Brooklyn gets a doll. Sometimes I even buy her a doll she doesn't care for, for my own selfish reasons ;-) But this doll in particular has to be one of my favorites. Rick's mom came home with this doll she got at FAO in Vegas. Brooklyn loves it! She likes tiny dolls like this one. How cute is it? It turns into a little purse or bassinet. She's called Penelope Peapod and after a little research I found she was co-created by one of the Kate Spade designers. If you're really crafty and know who to knit (I do but don't see myself doing this one) you can go to the site and there are directions how to make your own Penelope Peapod!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute, I love seeing thing through my girls eyes too. Can you buy them online?

apee said...

yes you can I looked them up

apee said...

there are a TON of different ones and little highchairs etc for them too!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Don't you love having a girly girl? I do! It only gets better!