Monday, December 1, 2008

{My little boy in his big boy glasses!}



Well it's been almost a week since Logan got his new glasses. He has actually really taken to them. I think he likes them a lot because everyone tells him how cool they are. And I would have to agree they are cool! I'm still concerned because they are REALLY blurry to look thru. He doesn't have any vision problem so I don't quite understand how he can possibly see with them. Maybe his eyes have adjusted? Typically when a child has a strabismus they only put a prism in one eye, his have both. So waiting for the doc to get back in town to get some answers. Otherwise my glasses were kinda a waste! He asked me to wear them for 2 days then he was over it! Not completely a waste as I do need new glasses, so I guess I can just go and get my prescription put in these new ones. Hope you all had a great holiday! We sure did!

8 comments:

apee said...

if anyone wants to enlighten me as to why my photos are suddenly doing this I would be really grateful!

Letti said...

Logan your glasses are really cool. I like them.

April I am not sure why your pictures are doing that but do you download your pictures off of your computer or a third party?

apee said...

I use photobucket and do the direct link like you told me before I haven't changed anything...

Jessica said...

Cool glasses Logan...Riley is SOOO jealous!

blueifighter said...

he looks really cool, I think I have the same frames...

Lyndsi said...

Logan looks so nice in his glasses he looks like a little man. Your children are so beautiful.

The Norris Family said...

i love his glasses...he looks so smart!

Sarah said...

Hi. Do you know that your son's photo has been stolen and is being used in a like farming scam. It's claimed he lives in Somerset in the UK and is being bullied for wearing glasses. If you need more info please contact me or find me on Facebook. Thanks Sarah Palk :)