Thursday, November 20, 2008

{I Love your Blog Award}


Thanks Amelia for tagging me with the I heart your blog award. You are one of my bestest friends and LOVE your blog! It's always so creative and fun to read. It really captures who you are and what your little family is all about. You are so inspiring! I believe they all have to be one answer questions, which is actually kinda hard! Here I go:

Where is your cell phone? Table
2. Where is your significant other? Sleeping
3. Your hair color? Favorite
4. Your mother? Unconditional
5. Your father? Funny
6. Your favorite thing? Reading
7. Your dream last night? Strange
8. Your dream/goal? Inspiring
9. The room you’re in? Living
10. Your hobby? consuming
11. Your fear? death
12. Where do you want to be in six years? same
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. What you’re not? cynical
15. One of your wish list items? travel
16. Where you grew up? California
17. The last thing you did? eat
18. What are you wearing? clothes
19. Your T.V.? Cartoons
20. Your pet? ha
21. Your computer? mac
22. Your mood? ambivalent
23. Missing someone? YES!!
24. Your car? big
25. Something you’re not wearing? shoes
26. Favorite store? anthropologie
27. Your Summer? dislike
28. Love someone? YES!!
29. Your favorite color? pink!
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Tuesday
...So now I get to pass on the love!! I love your blog....
Okay well I pass it on to everyone that I know who has a blog, which is pretty much everyone that Amelia already passed it on to!

0 comments: