Thursday, November 13, 2008

Experience of a Lifetime!

Yesterday I had the most amazing experience. My best friend Sarah and I got to be in a movie! Our friend(more so Sarah's friend I met him through her) wrote this exciting movie and is now directing and filming it. he called her and asked if we wanted to come to Hollywood and be extras. Of course we said yes! We get there and they say that they need someone to play the bartender for this specific bar scene, yep you guessed it I was the official bartender! Here's the best part, the star of the movie is Cam Gigandet. You may not know him but he is the vampire James in the up coming Twilight movie. If you know me you know I am obsessed with Twilight so how exciting is that! He was really nice and kinda shy. The leading woman in the film is Jenna Malone. You may know her as the young girl in the movie "Step mom" with Julia Roberts. She was not there yesterday. So this is pretty much an indi film, but hopefully it comes out in the next year! Let me just tell you yesterday made my week! If not year hee hee. Dork!!! Here's a pic of Cam:


I guess he's kinda cute hee hee

5 comments:

Letti said...

How cool April. I hope the movie does well so we can get to see your first movie debut. SO are you going to the first twilight showing?

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Gabby told me all about it. So exciting. Did you get hair and make-up done? Maybe you'll get discovered. Hehe, you never know.

apee said...

I went in with pretty hair and makeup. My hair was curled all nice and then the hair stylist brushed it all out! It looked funny. I think the stylist just wanted someone to work on since it was all men that day and he seemed pretty excited about his job. I think it was his first movie, he ruined my hair though hee hee. Oh well! I want to go to the first Twilight showing but Rick is gone all day doing a Dodger thing so I don't know if I'll be able to get a sitter...

Jessica said...

How exciting!!

Amelia said...

How fun! ...and how hot is "James"!??! seeing the movie Twilight is going to be that much better for you since you've actually met "James"!! ...so jealous ;)