Tuesday, November 11, 2008

{My Baby is 2 Today!}

I can't believe 2 years have gone by since Brooklyn came into our lives. On the other hand she has been such an amazing addition to our family, I cannot imagine life without her! She is such a blessing! I remember her birth like it was yesterday. It was such an easy labor. She gave me no problems. Having her made us feel like giving birth was the easiest thing ever. We went home from the hospital in less than 24 hrs. We we came home Logan was so excited. He was only 6 months older than she is today. He made all these cute noises, cuddling and cooing to her. I remember thinking how lucky I was at that moment. Today I still feel so lucky to have such a beautiful. healthy family. Here's a few pictures of Brooklyn this year. One at birth, 6 months, one year and then a recent. I think Brooklyn will like that she will never have school on her bday, she was born on Veteran's day! Happy Birthday sweet girl!





6 comments:

apee said...

I don't know why it's doing this with the pictures all the sudden. I tried to resize them, any suggestions would help!

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Brooklyn! we can't wait to celebrate with you on Sunday (that is our RSVP)! She is such a beautiful little girl!

Letti said...

Happy Birthday Brooklyn. Those two years have flown by. I met you when you were pregnant but it feels like I have known you much longer than that.

Marilyn said...

Happy Birthday Doll,
Papa and I love you so much.
Can't believe two years have already gone by. I remember her birth also, what a beautiful thing!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Booklynn. I can't believe it either. You are a great mom and you have great kids. I was so glad that she warmed up to me. We will always have coloring. Haha

Amelia said...

Happy Birthday Brooklyn! love ya little girl! :) Your future husband loves you too..heehee ;)