Tuesday, December 2, 2008

{I've Finally Applied}


I'm so excited! I've finally applied to Cal State! I've put it off for along time now. Since I got pregnant with Brooklyn to be exact. I have one class to finish up this spring that I will be taking at Crafton. Hopefully by fall 2009 I will officially be a junior at Cal state. I'm pretty excited because I finally feel like I'm doing this for myself and I feel ready to finish up. I put in a lot of hard work to get here. Working full time supporting myself and going to school full time too. I deserve and owe it to myself to finish. And I just want to be an example for my kids. Pretty much everything we do is for them right? Woo Hoo!

9 comments:

Jessica said...

Great for you! Are you studying anything special for a career?

Lyndsi said...

Wow that's great I would love to go back to college someday. What kind of career are you going to college for?

apee said...

I plan on majoring in history, really I don't know if I will do anything with it. Probably just stay home with the kids. Someday maybe teach? I've got some soul searching to do before I really decide. Better hurry!

The Norris Family said...

Hooray! I'm excited for you!! it's a great example to set for your kids!

Letti said...

Wow April that is great. YOu are so colse too. I wish you all the best. So what are you planning on doing? Are you going to teach?

blueifighter said...

Good job, proud of you...

Anonymous said...

I think that's great. I love going to school. I wish I had a major in mind so that I could go back. I really like lit. and creative writing. Funny huh, coming from a horrible speller. My Friend Letty goes to Cal State too. She loves it! Congrats!

apee said...

I'm going to major in Anthropology...

Anonymous said...

That is awesome. I feel the same way about graduating. I just told Jim I want to graduate before I turn 40, hehe. My original goal was 30, so I had a few kiddies and that got put off. Congrats, I want to come to your graduation!