Wednesday, December 17, 2008

What did you ask santa for?




So for Christmas this year I asked for a piano. Just an old used piano nothing fancy. At one point I was learning how to play and I just stopped, so I would like to learn again. Turns out Brooklyn love it too. Over the weekend we went to our annual family, girls tea party. It's a pretty fancy fun day! I'm looking forward to hosting my own tea party for some of my favorite girls in the spring, look out for an invite...anyway at the tea Brooklyn was loving my aunts piano. Don't you thing she looks like a natural? So what did you ask for?

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I took piano lessons when I was little too, I can still remember a song or two, my mom has a piano at her house and Riley loves to play it..its great to learn an instrument!
As for what I asked Santa for is a bike with a seat for Kendall, everyone but me has a bike and it would be nice to take family rides around the lake together!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could play something other than Mary had a Little Lanb. Kath has one, and she is always playing it. It was so nice to sit and listen. I love Christmas songs played by the piano. Hope you get it. Santa will hopefully bring me a new camera.

Letti said...

I didn't know you played piano. I took lessons when I was younger but I quit. I wish my mom would of made me stick with it. I can't wait to see if you got it.