Sunday, October 12, 2008

Ta-da!

Here's my little model again showing off my latest creation. I usually have to bribe him with candy and then he will gladly model for me! These little aprons are made from oil cloth material, with a little piece of chalkboard fabric at the top. Yes you can really write with chalk on that material! I was waiting to post because the very first one I made was for Kendall, Jessica's baby girl. I'm getting better at them and hopefully will have a few worthy to sell at letti's' boutique. What do you think?

7 comments:

Amelia said...

They are SO cute! What a clever idea to use chalkboard material!!

Letti said...

I love it. Every child will want one. I also love the chalkboard material idea. Very clever.

Jessica said...

It is very cute, I love kendall's, the fabric is so cute...Riley already erased kendalls name to write her own on there! Thank you so much!

Dasha said...

LOVE love it!!!

M said...

AMAZING!! you are so cute and so crafty! ummm...you dont need to get better to sell them!! ITS AMAZING ALREADY!! Start making money on this stuff!! ill buy one for amaya! how much?? sell them on ebay!!!! xoxoxo ps. thanks for the potty training advice!! i needed it!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!! What a great idea. I bought a bunch of oil cloth at a garage sale for 5 bucks, but none of ir is as cute as the material that you used.

Anonymous said...

I love it. You are learning so quick, isn't so fun making stuff for the kiddies! What sewing machine did you end up buying?