Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Let's Go Dodger's!!!

Rick and I went to one of the playoff games last night and let me just say the "feeling" was amazing. The crowd was pumped and the stadium was a sea of white towels flying in the air. What a fun game! Although the Dodger's lost, it was really close and so exciting. I know most of you are Angel's fans, but hey during the NLCS how can you not cast your vote for the Dodger's?! We still have a chance at the world series, but we would have to win the next 3 games. Hey it could happen. In that case we're going to a world series game! What a great xmas gift that would be! And the highlight of the night? I got a Manny ball during batting practice!

My first Manny Ramirez ball!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck to your team. We are hoping they do well. As long as it is a Ca team.

apee said...

Yeah that's what Letti said the other night!

Rowdy Family said...

I don't even know if they are still in because I have been out of the baseball scene for a few days, but Yes go Dodgers, (or the Rays!!)
I think thats so fun you caught a Manny ball! Good choice :)

Jessica said...

I grew up surrounded by baseball, I wish my husband still liked to go to games...looks like fun!