Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Campland & Seaworld

We went to campland again over last week and had so much fun. It was pretty empty there this time ofthe year and also really cheap. So we got a grassy spot on the beach and enjoyed the San Diego weather I miss so much, except it was in the 90's!!! What the heck! Then we went to seaworld and overall had a great week. Came home Saturday, that place still gets full on the weekends. I haven't been posting much lately, just busier than normal. But I have been doing crafty projects! I can't wait to post what I've been making. But I need to wait until after Saturday, I don't want to ruin any surprises!



6 comments:

Letti said...

HOw fun. I still can't believe how hot it is and it's October. I can't wait to see you on Thursday.

Amelia said...

Camping?...I was hoping to see a picture of my favorite camping fashion statement :) haha...can't wait to see what you've been making!! :)

The Norris Family said...

looks like you had fun. i have pics of delaney and bryse in front of the same wall that brooklyn is sitting in front of at campland!!

Jessica said...

How fun, I know I tell you all the time but Brooklyn is soooo Beautiful!
Our kids LOVE Sea World, we have passes through the end of the year so hopefully we will go again soon, was it decorated for halloween?

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun. I miss Sea World. I have a pict. of Kodi Lynn, just like Logan, with star fish. Can't wait to see what you have been working on!

Rowdy Family said...

Brooklyn is so adorable!