Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Randoms or should we say embarrassing things about me!

Okay Amelia you tagged me so I'll play along and post some random things about me.

1. I played field Hockey in High School

2. I HAD to sleep with my baby blanket until I was 21 years old! Yes I know crazy huh? I still have it too. And then if that wasn't weird enough I loved the way it smelled so much I would put a specific corner into my nose and smell it all night. YUCK I know I'm strange!

3. I'm actually a pretty liberal person even though I surround myself with the opposite. I'm a little bit of a bleeding heart.

4. I LOVE eating Slim JIm's. Rick makes fun of me and I think they delicious oh and hey I really don't like meat!

5. I downloaded "Are you Smarter than a 5th grader" on my phone and I have to admit I am not. Have not beat it yet, alone.

6. I'm not good at math. I can get A+ in everything else and managed to graduate with an 3.8 or something, but really I can barely add!!! h And I do not know the multiplication table hee hee

7. It drives me bananas when my kids have boogers and other people's kids for that matter.

And one more that I've pretty much said all the embarrassing things about myself:

Once I walked into a mirror! Yep not a clear door and mirror!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked the last confession!

Dasha said...

i hate boogerie kids too, mine included! it grosses me out.