Monday, September 1, 2008

Tomorrow is the day...

It's the day I finally (hopefully) get fixed. I'm having a small surgery to "see" what's going on and hopefully fix it. How nice it would be to not get UTI's all the time. Funny thing is aside from the flu, I've felt great lately! But still I'm a little nervous. Anytime a hospital and anesthesia are involved it makes a person nervous, right? It's an in and out thing so I'll be home in the afternoon, but they said I would be sleepy all day. I guess the silver lining (as Amelia would say) is that I get to sleep the day away. Most of you moms know what a fantasy that is! I'll be back Wednesday for an update and what the Dr. finds.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you'll be fine. I feel your pain though. Anesthesia is scary for me too. I get clostraphobic (sp?) thinking about it. I am happy that the end is near and you'll finally be getting some answers. Best wishes, and I'll call to check up on you tomorrow.

Letti said...

I am so glad that it's finally here. I hope they can get everything figured out so you won't have to worry about that anymore. Good luck and I will be thinking about you.

Jessica said...

I hope that they fix you, I am sure you are in great hands, and Rick will be there with you...keep us posted on your speedy recovery. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!

Amelia said...

Hopefully the whole surgery thing will go by quickly and then...enjoy your day or two of sleep!! Call ya tomorrow! Love ya!! :)