Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I'm feeling a lot better, so I started creating!




I wanted to make my best friends little girl a special 1st bday present, so I found this great tutorial for a 1/2 apron. I think it turned out pretty cute, so my first one like this! I want to make her mamma a matching one! Here's the link for anybody interested. She was very thorough which made it pretty easy. I know my model is a boy, but my girl model would not cooperate! hee hee

http://lululollylegs.blogspot.com/2007/07/lined-apron-tutorial.html

5 comments:

Rowdy Family said...

So cute! and its good to see a man comfortable enough with his masculine side to be able to fill in!

Letti said...

I love the materials you chose. I am going to make my girls one for CHristmas. Thanks for the website.

Amelia said...

how cute! Love the little ballie things too!! Logan makes such a cute model...boy or girl stuff...who cares! heehee!! p.s. glad you're feeling better!!

apee said...

Dasha made a cute apron for Delaney with the pom poms, I liked it. I like them on baby blankets but get nervous making them for anyone else because of the chocking hazard issue. They are super cute on a pillow too. I think I might try making pillows for my bed next.

Anonymous said...

It looks great. At least one nice thing comes from surgery... Free time. hahaha. Glad your better. Sarah's little girl will love it.