Sunday, September 28, 2008

GOALLLLLLLL!!!!


Logan got bitten by the goal bug yesterday at his soccer game! Our team was down 3 points when Logan scored his first goal. I think he was so excited and loved the feeling so much he couldn't stop. He scored 2 more times after that for a total of 3! We won 5-4. I know we are not supposed to keep track but I was so excited for my little boy. He's such a good player and has almost made several goals (too bad we have goalies here Amelia ha ha) You should have seen the look of triumph on his face. He kept waving his fists up in the air like saying "yes I did it" to himself. So so cute. We were so proud. A feeling you can't even explain. Anyway of course it was the one game I forgot the camera or video camera. Bad mom (slap on the wrist!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for you to get here. We should have a little game of soccer in Tads back yard. It would be so funny to see Carys and Logan showing off their skills. With all the kids that will be there, it should be really fun.

Amelia said...

Goooo Logan!! Okay...so next time bring the video camera so we can see!!!

Jessica said...

Sounds like you are quite the soccer mom..heehee!!