Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Thinking Green?



It seems to me lately that being "Green" is becoming ever so increasingly popular these days. And it's no wonder why with all that's happening around the globe and with so many environmental issues at hand. People are finally realizing "hey it's time to start doing something!" I'll admit that I'm not the "greenest" person I know, but even I have been trying harder to conserve, and I even like buying those cute re useable bags at the store. So it got me thinking, "Which cities are the greenest?" You might be surprised to know that out of the 50 Greenest cities in the U.S, Riverside placed #28 and San Bernardino #47. I don't know about you, but that makes me want to try a little harder. Since I now know that even though it doesn't seem like it, our little efforts are working. Look for yourself at: http://www.popsci.com/environment/article/2008-02/americas-50-greenest-cities?page=1

0 comments: