Thursday, May 8, 2008

American Idol, Who's your favorite?




There are only 3 left! I was happy to see Jason leave. So here are my favs in order what are yours?

1. DAVID COOK
2. SYESHA MERCADO
3. DAVID ARCHULETA

I really hope Cook wins. I think out of the final 3 he deserves it. He has the most all around talent. And if I were going to pay to see some one perform it would be him hands down. The other David is really boring and lacks a personality! And I've never really cared for Syesha, although she's grown on me and I do prefer her to Archuleta!

5 comments:

Letti said...

I like David A, David C, then Syesha.

Anonymous said...

I like David A, Syesha, then Cook. I know he has talent but Cook is just to hard for me to look at. There is something about him that I just don't like.

apee said...

That's how I feel about David A. he bugs the crap outta me! I can't stand to watch him! ha ha

Amelia said...

I think that I'd probably buy a David Cook CD before I'd buy a David Archuleta song...but David Archuleta could make you cry if he sings the right song!!! Hmmmm....I think that David Cook is the most original, but David Archuleta probably has about 100 million little girls voting for him!

apee said...

I know he's like a little puppy dog with his cute face!