Monday, May 26, 2008

Our Big Girl



So we moved Brooklyn to a big girl bed. I don't think she's quite ready, or really that I'm ready but it had to be done ( we gave away our extra crib which needed the side rails from hers) Anyway when we first took her to her "new" room she freaked out. She started screaming and doing this thing with her hands, it was like she kept pulling on her fingers with the opposite hand. Anyway we call this little gesture washing her hands clean of us. So yeah you can imagine that the first night in the new bed created a lot of stress for me. She feel asleep without much trouble, but was up at midnight. Not to worry she still gets up at night so I thought "normal behavior" But when it was 1:30 and she was up I began to worry. Let's just say she spent 1/2 the night in her bed and the other 1/2 well, in ours! Oh well. I'm already sleep deprived! How cute is she though!

3 comments:

The Norris Family said...

soo cute. we just switched delaney to a big girl bed too! she loves it, so will brooklyn!

Marilyn said...

She looks just like you at that age in your big girl bed.
So sweet, cute as a button.

Jessica said...

I was so sad the night we put Riley in her big girl bed, she looked so small in it. But she loved it, and was so excited.