Saturday, August 9, 2008

{POTTY TRAINING}


So tonight after her bath Brooklyn said "Doop mama, diaper" Which means Poop I want a diaper. After I confirmed this I figured "Hey this kid is ready for the potty, I mean she told me to put a diaper on her for heavens sake!" So I took her to the bathroom and put Logan's old spongebob seat on the toilet and "tried" to put her on it. I could've been more like forcing, just depends if you were looking at it from my view or Rick's view from the door. Although I'm sure the shrieking is what lured him upstairs to begin with. After seeing all of your kiddos on the potty, with big boy underwear, I thought she was ready, but I was grossly wrong! Anyway I googled "potty training" and I found some interesting things. Here are a few. And one picture of what I can assume Brooklyn thinks is going to get her when she sits on the toilet!
Toilet Monster


You have to get this book it's great

For those with boys

Maybe record some encouragement?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Call Kathy! She was such a great help for me. Almost all of the credit goes to her! She has great ideas that really work for little girls.

Jessica said...

Good luck, I know its hard work and a big commitment!