Saturday, August 9, 2008

Breaking Dawn Review



Let me first start by saying there are NO SPOLIERS here. I did enjoy the book, it only took me 2 days to read the 750 page beast! There are a lot of people who did not like it. I'm sorta ambivilent on the matter. I liked the book OK because I love the other 3 books and I couldn't wait to read what happens next, but this book IMO did not fit into the other 3 sagas. Please someone go and read it so we can talk. THere are a lot of things that I didn't like and kinda ruined the innocent Bella and Edward love story. I will say this. If you have a teenage daughter reading this series (the book says 12 and up) I would stop her from reading Breaking Dawn. I do not think it's appropraite for a 12 year old! This book is much more mature than the previous 3. So go and do me a favor and read it, so we can talk about it! I want to know what you think.

4 comments:

Letti said...

I am still on book #2 so I will try and hurry but I am sure their are others that are faster.

Amelia said...

I gotta go get this one!! Sorry, I haven't kept up! I'm done with the other three and thought that I'd run to get the fourth, but I've been slackin'!

The Norris Family said...

ok, you girls have got me hooked. i got twilight so i could read it on vacation but didn't get a chance. i started it the other day and i'm sooo obsessed with the story now!! do any of you want to watch my kids while i read the rest of the three books in one day!! j/j!! i don't want to wait until december for the movie!!

Dasha said...

ok, so i'm working on the eclipse, gotta borrow dawn, although i accidentaly ignored a spoiler alert in a magazine article and sort of found out something that happened in the book, i was pretty p.o.'d at myself. i'm still mad about it, totally ruined the surprise. but gotta be honest, looking forward to this one because of what i learned.