Saturday, August 23, 2008

First Soccer Game Ever!


Today was Logan's first soccer game ever! I have to start off first by saying that I am so proud of him. He was such a great player! He wanted to play the whole time, even when he had to sit out he wanted in. And the whole time he kept with the ball trying to score. At this age they don't keep score, but let me say we got KILLED by the other team. There were some big kids out there! I wanted to ask for birth certificates ha ha. But more than anything I'm glad he liked it and I hope he continues to have an interest to play. Rick took some great pictures with his fancy camera, I'll post those later. For now here's a bit of an action shot =-)

4 comments:

Letti said...

Sorry about the loss. If it makes you feel any better we lost too. I hope that they had fun. It sounds like Logan is going to have fun this year.

Amelia said...

GO LOGAN!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad he liked it. He looks so great. Like the cover shot of Sports Ill. Hehehe.

Marilyn said...

That was so much fun. It's so exciting watching your grandchildren grow. I wouldn't miss it.