Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Coaster Ride





Yesterday we took the train down to San Diego, with Rick's parents. It was a lot of fun. Logan loved the train! And it was nice to relax and not drive for a change. It was my real firs time on the coaster too. To top it off we came a cross a SD fire truck. I tried to get Logan to take a pic when the firefighters came out to their truck. They wanted me to get inside and take a picture. So I climbed in for a snapshot. They kept wanting me to get in on one of the seats and get another picture. Since Logan was scared I took Brooklyn, who happily got in and took a badge sticker from them (Logan would not) It was fun! They were so nice to us! I love San Diego, and really miss living down there! At least it's still close for a visit for the day.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

How fun, we are planning on doing that this summer...

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had fun! Your jacket looks so cute! Gee where did u get it ;) I have to take mine back. I tried it on to big.