Thursday, June 12, 2008

Newest member of the Mann family



Here's our newest addition! HIs name is Cashis "Cash" He's a full breed boxer puppy just 9 weeks old. The kids are doing well with him, surprisingly Logan seems to like him more. If you didn't know it was Brooklyn who liked dogs and Logan who was scared. He's a boxer so he's a little hyper and jumpy, we try to let them know that's just how he says hello. Last night was his first night here and he slept all night in his crate without a peep! I couldn't be more thrilled. Now if he'll just pee outside instead of on my rugs! We think he's adorable and couldn't be happier. This is all new to me since I haven't had a puppy before, so we can all get used to him together.

4 comments:

Letti said...

He is so cute. I just wish that they stayed that way.

Amelia said...

He's so sweet!! I'm glad that he was so good for you last night...good job wearing him out with all the kids! ....wow...you're up early by the way!

Jessica said...

I love him, we have a Boxer they are GREAT dogs. Bring him over to play, Roxy will wear him out!!

Anonymous said...

You could lay that shirt out. It's the perfect place to pee. LOL!
He is very cute! Can't wait until Christmas, so that our kids can have a dog.