Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Do you ever have days like this? Of course you do!



Today is one of those days where I want to pull my hair our! Yep that's right I'd rather be balled than relive this day! First it started off with a little trip to Kohl's. Brooklyn screamed the ENTIRE time. People probably thought she was getting beat in the dressing room. If that wasn't enough I went to a few other stores, which got better after I bought some candy to bribe them with. I got home and let the dog in who immediately peed on the carpet. After cleaning that up I went into check on the kids and Logan got a hold of some scissors and decided to cut up some of my fabric, trim and my very favorite SILK table runner! I was at my wits end. When I picked up the scissors I even though about jamming them into myself for a split second! (I'm not crazy or unfit or anything, but really it was just a split second thought! ha ha) After I got the kids down for a much needed nap AKA mommy time, I went to open a package of candy and it spilled out the bottom everywhere! It's 4:19 p.m and I wonder if it can get much worse. I think I might lose my voice by days end!

5 comments:

Amelia said...

OF COURSE we've all had those days! Silver lining....tomorrows gotta be better!!! Call me if you need to vent some more!!

Jessica said...

Once the day starts like that they always seem to continue, leaving you to think "what next". The day is almost over, I bet tomorrow will be a great day!

blueifighter said...

I am not sure to laugh at you or with you...only becuase it happens to the best of us. Since I am reading this the next day...I bet today is so much better...so if you find any confort in knowing that we all have them...there you go....fyi...the scissors only hurts for a lil bit..then everything goes numb!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'ts never a good sign when your candy splits on you. It's even harded when our hubby's work such odd hours. Hope today was better to you.

Letti said...

I have been having a lot of those lately...lol