Monday, April 13, 2009

{It's my favorite time of the year!}



Yep that's right it's spring and I love it! I have to admit that there are a lot of times during the summer that I am hating living in the inland empire, but you can't beat spring here. The weather is wonderful, perfect and it smells amazing at my house thanks to the orange blossoms. But here's my favorite part, my men in blue are back! Yep that's right "It's time for Dodgers baseball!" Rick and Logan went to opening day today and I will say I was jealous I couldn't go, but they had a great time and that's all that matters.

2 comments:

Letti said...

I agree we do have the best spring time here. I am glad that babseball season is back. Go Angels.!

Anonymous said...

Thats right rub it in. I miss those things. We have to watch our team on the computer. Not fun. See you soon!